Outdoor Play Spaces.

I have a Son-in-Law who is working on his second Master's Degree.  This one is in Library Science.  The course he is currently working on is a Multi-Media one and he has a lot of assignments and projects to complete in a short six-week period.  

He shared one of his assignments with me that I was particularly pleased with, because, not only did it include my sweet little grand-daughter, but it also promotes the importance of outdoor play.  A topic near and dear to my heart.


I think he did a great job on his video assignment, don't you?

Talking of outdoor play, we had fun as a family, outdoors, this week-end.  My hubby D was in a 
slo-pitch tournament that we had fun watching.  As we sat in the shade and watched him, our little grand-daughter got us all moving by having races.  

On your mark, get set, Go!


Her Uncle was a good sport.


Papa's turn.  He had just enough energy left after his game.


And Mama's turn.




Happy and Carefree.  

Barefoot, Fresh Air and Sunshine.

So much to be thankful for.





No comments